obsessivewritingdisorder asked: HELLO, BEAUTIFUL PERSON ♡ ONCE YOU GET THIS, YOU MUST SHARE FIVE RANDOM FACTS ABOUT YOURSELF, AND THEN PASS THIS ONTO YOUR TEN FAVORITE FOLLOWERS ♡
1. I am absolutely terrified of heights. On my first time in a plane, I was three years old, and my grandmother pointed out the window and tried to get me to look at all the trees and lights, so I slammed the cover down and almost hit her finger. I’m not proud ._.
2. I’m allergic to kiwis. Every time I eat a kiwi, my tongue feels like it is under the cruciatis curse. It hurts, like a lot.
3. I can gleek (if you watch AmazingPhil, you know what this is). It’s basically when you press your tongue against the roof of your mouth and a stream of spit flies out like a fountain. Aren’t I so attractive.
4. I will drink Gatorade until I explode. If I was on a desert island (forgive this really cliche idea) and I had the option of only assorted Gatorades and chocolate, I would legit go for the Gatorade.
5. If I’m walking with a friend, I cannot walk on the left side of the sidewalk. I have to be on the right, otherwise I will feel extremely uncomfortable. I don’t even know why
I love this kid.
He’s only in Prisoner of Azkaban, and he has two lines:
“It’s among the darkest omens in our world. It’s an omen… of death.”
and don’t forget, the ever popular:
“It’s like trying to catch smoke… Like trying to catch smoke with your bare hands.”
It’s like okay, kid, we don’t know who you are, but go ahead and say the two most intense lines in the entire movie. I guess that’s cool. Whatevs.
This is Bem, the only student to ever successfully change Houses. In the third movie, he’s a Gryffindor. In the fifth he magically becomes a Ravenclaw. Bow down to Bem for he holds all the knowledge.
BEM IS OUR KING.
It’s because after he uttered those two lines everyone was like ‘DAYUM BEM’ and he was sent to Dumbledore’s office and Dumbledore was like I boy you twoo fuckin’ wise to be a lion you gonna be a eagle now. Get your ass in Ravenclaw.
and thats how it happened.
All hail Bem.
you can really tell we haven’t had a new book for over 5 years now can’t you?
180,846 notes | Reblogged: (via
so today in science we had a sub and he was doing impressions so i asked him to say ‘Dobby is a free elf’ in a British accent so he said ‘Dobby has no master, Dobby is a free elf and he has come to protect harry potter and his friends’ and then he walked away without a word